Monday, January 02, 2006

Thinking...



The pic of Tom Hanks as Forrest on the left here is just part of my emulating FG's character...It has absolutely everything and nothing to do with this post...


Referring to a goal I had set for myself on self actualization...

Self actualization is happening for me in ways I could not have predicted a few months back...At the start of a new year, a lot of people decide to engage in the old fashioned activity of setting "New Year resolutions"...Well, I like to go against th epack on this one...At least for now...Oh, but wait, I can still change my mind and decide it will be good for me to set a few of them...Well, nah... I'd be contradicting myself...right? Well...It could be that my statements are right or wrong, It really does not matter...
It definitelly will not matter 100 years from now...

To turn the topic a little on annother subject, I tried posting a couple of entries onto a couple of my blogs, however that practice did not work earlier today...I will try it again, see if it works this time...

Well, must be the 43T Y2006K... Not working...

No comments: