Saturday, November 05, 2005

Getting better, day by day...


To all my fans, readers, subscribers, lurkers, enemies, and friends...
It is getting better day by day, as the title suggests, and I atribute the improvement to a variety of factors:
  1. God (the God of my understanding never ever gives up on me in spite of myself! LOL)
  2. My Wife... the closest thing I will ever experience to God on this earthly plane of existence
  3. My friends...Those afar and those near. Those at phone call length and those at email or comments length
  4. My Spiritual advisors
  5. My internal and external supports, ie, prayer, meditation, introspection, family and friends in general...
So, to all of you if you were included in the list above...

A BIG BIG THANK YOU, AND BLESSINGS TO ALL OF YOU!





No comments: