Thursday, May 25, 2006

Dear bed...

I miss you tonight. I thought I was gonna have a date with you about an hour ago, but... here I am, just thinking of you...I am glad you take me in your arms whenever I subside to my urge to explore other worlds and fantasies. I am glad that together, you and I allow my body to receive the necessary rest to revitalize and have one more day of life...God, in th emean time watches, while we embrace each other...

Sleep disturbancese are one of the things that characterize my not so healthy condition in life. At this time, I can only hope to do my best to follow the standard sleep hygiene suggestions written when you do a search, but there is definitelly more to it than meets that eye, in th emean time, a few posts regarding the subject matter would not be a bad place to start.

No comments: