Thursday, June 16, 2005

Affirmations...

Today I acknowledge my successes, enjoy them, and build on them.
Today I know I am a success. I enjoy being who I am and build on this wonderful feeling and knowledge.
I may not be who I thought I was going to be. I may be something different to other people. But, I know that I am success. Success lives in my heart where there are no moths or rust. Nothing gets corrupted there. It is a place of Peace. A place of Wisdom, A place of Knowledge. A place where God lives.


Today I act with assurance, confidence and grace.
I am sure that God is guiding me every step of the way. I am confident in my ability to carry on until the end. I know I am given grace, moment by moment to continue the road. Each of my steps is now guaranteed to succeed. Each step I take leads me to my destination. One filled with Peace, Love, Success, Freedom and Happiness.

No comments: