Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Billionaires Open Their Wallets - Forbes.com

This is as much information I was allowed to get before the servers at Forbes magazine cut me off from being able to get the rest of the story...I was browsing with Firefox, maybe IE has a different story, maybe I will try to get the rest of the news and the link at a later point in time. This will have to do for now...
God bless those guys anyway...(Oops here I go with my silly nonsensical non objective and unscientific silly me opinions)


Hurricane Katrina
Billionaires Open Their Wallets
Allison Fass and Helen Coster, 09.14.05, 6:00 AM ET

American billionaires hold much of the wealth in the U.S. and also control many of its largest companies. As such, they are in a unique position to influence national giving much in the same way as celebrities and sports stars are.

But instead of making bold donations and speaking out publicly about their contributions to the Hurricane Katrina relief efforts, all but a rare few have chosen to shun the limelight. Among those who won't comment on their personal giving in face of this tragedy are

No comments: