Friday, August 12, 2005

I wonder...

Hmmm. I wonder...I wonder what would happen if I had a webblog or a web site where I would post the differnt incidents I come accross with when I go out and spend money. Some places that I will never buy from or never will see another dollar from me... I wonder if this would alleviate the burden that television stations or radio stations carry, by spreading the burden accross the board...
Is there any such "bitch and complain" sites out there? I am positive there are...I have no doubt in my mind there are... I wonder what would happen to all to those places that we cast votes with dollars to if we no longer casted another freakin' vote for them...
I wonder how much clout would I have or how much hatred I would arouse if I took action on my wonderings...?!...


I wonder...

No comments: