Monday, August 01, 2005

That is for sure my prayer today...

I am borderline psycotic today…! LOL I do not know where I am headed professionally. I opened up the doors to my own business last January, and this far it has been a steep road upwards. I have had wonderful ideas and it seems that they all have cost me money. I am not blaming the companies or products /services I have a cqired, I am the only one to blame, for I took me here all by myself. Nobody forced me to incorporate, nobody has forced me to spend a buck on anything I have spent my money on, but somehow, it seems that the stream has flowed out of my pocket in the last 7 months, and I do not know how much longer I will take it before I hang in my towel. I guess I am turning this over to God, for God to grant me the serenity to accept things as they are right now, to have courage to change those things I have to and need to change, and for the wisdom to know the difference between the things I can and need to change and those things I need to accept…

No comments: