Saturday, July 23, 2005

Atardecer

Imagen 129
Imagen 129,
originally uploaded by Astur31.
Para cambiar un poco de temas.Es un atardecer en la vecindad donde viven mis padres... Gracias a Astur31 por una gran foto!


I like sunsets. To me, they are inspiring feats of nature and portray the many aspects of God. Do you believe in other ideas other than God? Well that is perfectly fine in my book. If you are Atheist or Agnostic, that is fine with mew too. If you are Muslim, Buddhist, or any other of our magnificent world's religious advocates, that is perfectly fine too... The fact is that I can not deny the existence of a Higher Power when I explore and contemplate nature. It is inevitable for me to understand that there is a Power greater than you and me that has to have had a say so in these beautiful shows called sunsets.

No comments: