Thursday, July 07, 2005

A Letter To The Terrorists, From London :: The London News Review


I am so glad to read such an article as this one... Please click on the link, it will move you!
Thanks to a friend that had this link posted on their site...
Them freaking cowards! that is what comes to mind when thinking about the pseudo human animals that commit those acts! You must have a really horrible life! You must have such a fucked up concept about what life and living is all about! If you could only feel but for a moment the terrible pain you cause mothers, fathers, children, wives and husbands!!!
What is up with all that hatred you carry deep inside?
Why can't you seek help somewhere and deal with your pain in a way that it does not cause any more to others including your family... Oh that you wake up in Hell someday and realize what it is that you have done! Oh that you wake up in time and seek help for yourselves and your loved ones...
Oh that I don't see one of you down the street... I know, you are thinking, yeah right, I blend with everyone else...
BUT YOU NEVER WILL KNOW WHAT HITS YOU WHEN JUSTICE IS DONE!
SEEK SOME HELP BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!
I carry the same hatred deep inside for you assholes! I am a Christian, but I have no problem with Buddhists or Muslims or Atheists or Agnostics...
I carry deep inside that blood of the warrior! the warrior that says: Enough is enough!

A Letter To The Terrorists, From London :: The London News Review

No comments: