Thursday, July 28, 2005

A little of everything...

Life, living, news, thinking tuneups, ranting and raving, joys, positive affirmations, reflections, meditating, sharing, all in a day's work and all in a day's play...

Life today is happening regardless of me and my world inside. I have been living in a sort of fantasy world were people are nice all the time, specially online. Not to say that I am great always. Lots of things have developed since the inception of this blog and others that I am cooking in the burner. The most interesting piece of news these days, for me is the Space Shuttle take off from Cape Canaveral in Florida. There are other good news out there , but to me this one does it. My thinking is undergoing a serious evaluation, and it looks like positive and exciting things are developing as a result of the overhaul. Finally all the pieces of the puzzle are coming together. There is a bright light shining at the end of the tunnel, and it is as bright as the sun, but it soothes and comforts. It does not burn... I had an interesting experience in the last day or so that really taught me a good lesson. It is of importance how we rant and rave, for it can easily be misunderstood, facts twisted and the whole thing brought out of proportion. After all, studying the book of Proverbs in the Bible has not been a priority in my immediate life, but I see how it is a wise choice today for me.
I am glad to have friends and family that, no matter what, are there for me, in good times and bad times. They are the fuel that propels the love that I have for them in my heart: I am one with the radiant love of God. The Spirit of God within radiates goodness and healing to all those I come in contact with. This is the result of the love and care I have received throughout my life.

I meditate now in the goodness of God...In His Power and Wisdom...

What I am sharing is something that in a way has been overdue. Even though I have shared news from other places and posted them here, This place is about me and what I do, think, and say.

Long days of work precede this one. The task is never finished. The job is incomplete. Completion is determined by how much satisfaction we derive from the effort we have put out. Then rest and relaxation are the balancing act that allows us to contemplate the water flowing in the bay, the birds flying in the sky, and the innocent smile of a child.

No comments: